Acetyl-L-carnitine arginate + Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 capsules | Jarrow Formulas
Jarrow Formulas Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate + Alpha Lipoic Acid is a novel molecular combination of the amino acids Acetyl-L-Carnitine and L-Arginine. Acetyl-L-Carnitine is a more bioavailable form of L-carnitine, an amino acid found in high concentration in human brain, nerve, heart, liver and sperm cells. Acetyl-L-Carnitine supports energy production, via the metabolism of fatty acids to yield the universal energy molecule ATP. As an antioxidant, Acetyl-L-Carnitine protects neurons from damage caused by superoxide radicals.
L-Arginine is utilized to produce nitric oxide, an important compound involved in circulation, and creatine, a compound needed to regenerate ATP stores.
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a water and lipid soluble antioxidant required by the mitochondrial matrix pyruvate dehydrogenase complex, which is the starting point of the Krebs or TCA (energy) cycle.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate and Alpha Lipoic Acid work synergistically as antioxidants.
• acetylated form of L-Carnitine
• promotes fatty acid metabolism
• made with Sigma-Tau Biosint L-Carnitine
• brain-specific carnitine: crosses the blood-brain barrier
Biosint is a trademark of Sigma-Tau Industries, S.p.A. Biosint Carnitine is manufactured by Sigma-Tau Industries, S.p.A. (Rome, Italy), the pioneer in L-Carnitine science.
- gelatin caps
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- any 2+ = -5%!
- any 3+ = -7.5%!
- any 4+ = -10%!
- any 5+ = -12.5%!
- any 6+ = -15%!
- any 8+ = -20%!
- time of availability unknown
- €0 (NL) - €7,50 (BE/DE) - €9+ (EU)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping above €30 (NL) - €60 (BE/DE) or €6 discount above €75 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
Is Alzheimer’s Disease the same as type 3 diabetes?Alzheimer starves your brain, tangles and twists vital cells, and for decades it has been misrepresented as an untreatable, genetically determined disease. Alzheimer's disease is already an important cause of death in Western Europe and is expected to rise to the top. This devastating illness shares a strong link with another sickness that wreaks havoc on millions of people too: diabetes.
Take 1 capsule up to 3 times per day or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
contains per daily serving (1 capsule)
acetyl-L-carnitine arginate dihydrochloride 500mg †
- as acetyl-L-carnitine 200mg
- as arginine 170mg
alpha lipoic acid 100mg
† = Recommended Daily Intake not established
active ingredient (acetyl-L-carnitine-arginate dihydrochloride, alpha lipoic acid), filler (cellulose, magnesium stearate from palm oil) , anti-coagulant (silicon dioxide), capsule (bovine gelatin)
keep dry and closed in a cool place, but do NOT refrigerate.
keep out of reach of young children
If you have a medical condition (especially diabetes, glucose control or hypotension), are pregnant, lactating, or trying to conceive, are under the age of 18, or are taking medications (especially for diabetes, glucose control or blood pressure control), consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)