AHCC 500mg 60 capsules - Active Hexose Correlated Compound (alpha glucans) | Source Naturals
Source Naturals AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) is a proprietary compound produced by cultivation and enzymatic modification of several species of mushroom mycelia including shiitake, grown in rice bran extract. Considered a super food supplement in Japan, AHCC has been researched extensively for its immune enhancement properties. According to human and animal research, AHCC may significantly increase Natural Killer (NK) Cell activity. AHCC may also increase macrophage activity, enhance cytokine production, and support the healthy functioning of the liver as well as act as an antioxidant.
• promotes normal cellular growth and differentiation
• enhances immune cell production
• helps control infections
• protects the liver
- gelatin caps
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 4+ items = -10%
- any 2+ = -5%! (iDEAL/Bancontact/bank)
- any 3+ = -7.5%!
- any 4+ = -10%!
- in stock
- €30+: €0 (NL) - €2+ (EU)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping above €30 (NL) - €50 (BE/DE) or €7 discount above €50 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
How to prevent hay feverIt is that time of year again when we are hit most with hay fever attacks. Hay fever is caused by flowers, grasses and trees that rely on wind for pollination and shed pollen in large amounts.
Up to 30% of people in European countries suffer from one type of hayfever or another, which means they get an allergic reaction to some type of pollen, with the most common one causing problems being birch and grass pollen. As most birch pollen is produced in April and grass pollen season starts in May, both April and May can be called 'hay fever' months.
Take 2 capsules three times daily on an empty stomach or in between meals.
contains per daily serving (2 capsules)
AHCC Proprietary Blend (mushroom mycelia Extract, candelilla wax, cyclodextrin and microcrystalline cellulose) 1g
active ingredients (AHCC blend of mushroom mycelia extract), filler (cancellila wax, cyclodextrin, mycrocrystalline cellulose), anticoagulant (magnesiumstearate), capsule (bovine gelatin)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature between 15 - 22°C.
keep out of reach of young children
warning and contra-indication
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Nausea and diarrhea have been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
derived from shiitake mushrooms
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)