B - Natural Vitamin B Complex 90 capsules from organically grown tulsi, lemon and guave | Power Supplements
Power Supplements Natural Vitamin B-complex is a natural vitamin B-complex from organically grown plants devoid of synthetic additives.
The B-vitamins we derive from food are used for energy production, amino acid metabolism and healthy cell replication. Supplements with B-vitamins are nearly always produced from synthetical sources. These synthetical vitamins are mostly not identical with the natural vitamins present in natural food. These synthetic vitamins are also absorbed and metabolised differently in the human body.
In the USA it is a common practice to supplement refined foods (especially breakfast cereals) with synthetic folic acid (vitamin B9). There has been a major uproar because it has been established synthetic folic acid is metabolized differently than natural non-synthetic folate. Natural folate doesn't just contain one single but a whole slew of compounds that differ from the simple synthetic folic acid. Natural Vitamin B complex from Power Supplements only contains natural folate.
Functions of B-vitamins:
• energy production
• maintenance of normal physiological functions (heart, central nervous system, blood, hormones, immune system, skin, mucous membranes (lungs, airways, intestines, cell replication)
• maintenance of regular iron metabolism
• maintenance of normal protein metabolism
• protection of cells against oxidative damage
- gelatin caps
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 4+ items = -€2 discount!
- any two = -€1!
- any four = -€2!
- in stock
- €4 (NL) - €7,50 (BE/DE) - €9+ (EU)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping above €30 (NL) - €60 (BE/DE) or €6 discount above €75 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
- tested on doping in Köln WADA-doping lab
Most supplements come with instructions to ingest them with a meal. This is in the assumption that meal contain fat, as fat will aid with absorption through the gut wall. Whether or not this can be your first meal of the day, depends on how much fat it contains. Especially fat-soluble vitamins, such as A,D, E and K need fat for proper absorption.
A work-around is to ingest them together with a larger amount of fish or krill oil softgels if your first meal doesn't contain enough fat.
Another reason take supplements with a meal, is that taking it by itself, can cause nausea or discomfort.
The reason it is possible to have so many blood thirsty mosquitoes swarm around us, is that mosquito eggs incubate in water puddles as small as a rain gutter, cavities on flat roofs, empty plant pots or pet bowls.
In 14 days or less when it is very warm, larvae become fully grown adults, of which the females start searching for blood. The combination of a semi-monsoon in June and sudden tropical heat in July caused a mosquito 'babyboom'.
take one capsule a day preferably with a meal
do not take more than 2 capsules a day
contains per minimal daily serving (1 capsule)
vitamine B1 (thiamine) 5,5mg (500% RDI)
vitamine B2 (riboflavine) 5mg (357% RDI)
vitamine B3 (niacine) 8mg (50% RDI)
vitamine B5 (panthothenic acid) 9,5mg (158% RDI)
vitamine B6 (pyridoxine) 5,5mg (393% RDI)
vitamine B9 (folate) 175mcg (87% RDI)
- from 250mg extract of Tulsi, lemon and guave
RDI = Recommended Daily Intake
active ingredients (extracts from Tulsi, lemon and guave), filler (rice starch), capsule (bovine gelatin)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature between 15 - 22°C.
keep out of reach of young children
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)