BCAA 200 capsules - Branched Chain Amino Acids | Power Supplements
Power Supplements BCAA capsules contain BCAA, which is the short form for 'branched chain amino acids'. Among these count L-leucine, L- isoleucine and L-valine. These are 3 of 8 essential amino acids which have to be provided by food because the body is not able to develop them by itself. Studies have shown these amino acids are involved in protein synthetis.
BCAAs were made by means of pharmaceutical synthesis
• specific amino acids necessary for protein synthesis
• enhance muscle retention, recovery and repair post workout
• helps control blood sugar and insulin levels
• a convenient way to get valuable BCAA's in the diet
- Kyowa Hakko®
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 6+ items = -15% discount!
- any 2+ = -5%
- any 3+ = -7.5%!
- any 4+ = -10%
- any 5+ = -12.5%!
- any 6+ = -15%
- in stock
- €4 (NL) - €7,50 (BE/DE) - €9+ (EU)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping above €30 (NL) - €60 (BE/DE) or €6 discount above €75 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
- tested on doping in Köln WADA-doping lab
Take 4-12 capsules with water or juice before, during or after strength training .
contains per capsule
L-leucine 375 mg†
L-isoleucine 187,5 mg†
L-valine 187,5 mg†
† = Recommended Daily Intake not established
active ingredients (L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine), filler (rice starch, magnesium stearate), anticoagulant (silicium dioxide), capsule (bovine gelatin)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature (15 - 22°C)
keep out of reach of young children
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)