Boron Liquid 60ml - 3mg elementary boron liquid in ionised form | Vitals
Vitals Elementair Borium uses as a base ‘concentrated mineral drops’ (CMD), which is a special sea water concentrate from the the Great Salt Lake, that contains a full spectrum of minerals and trace elements (devoid of nearly all sodium present, but enriched with added boron from sodium borate). This product is made by using a traditional and natural concentration method by means of solar rays.
The minerals and trace elemeents in 'Elementair Borium' are present both in dissolved and ionised form, as electrolytes. This means the minerals are not bound to other elements, but present as solitary charged particles.
As an example, the salt magnesium chloride (MgCL2) will be separated as two separate charged parts once it is dissolved: the ions Mg2+ (positively charged magnesium) and CL- (negatively charged chloride). This is how the minerals are present in our bodies, too, dissolved in both intra- and extracellular liquids such as blood plasm. Minerals that are present in ionised form are more easily absorbed by the body.
advantages of elementary boron
• boron is important to build strong bones
• boron improves the absorption of magnesium
• boron is important for healthy cell replication and plays a role in nearly all cell functions
• ionised liquid boron is easily absorbed by the body
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 6+ items = -€3
- any two = -€1! (iDEAL/Bancontact/bank)
- any four = -€2!
- any six = -€6!
- in stock
- <€30: €4+ (NL) - €7+ (EU)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping above €30 (NL) - €50 (BE/DE) or €7 discount above €50 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
take 1ml once a day with the Opti-Dose dropper. Add the drops to water, fruit juice or to food.
contains per daily serving (1ml)
magnesium (from CMD) 19 mg (5% RDI)
borium (from CMD) as natrium borate 3 mg (no RDI established)
RDI = Recommended Daily Intake
CMD = concentrated mineral drops (concentrated and dehydrated extract with the full spectrum of trace minerals from the Great Salt Lake, Utah. More than 99% of the sodium present has been removed.
purified water, sea water concentrate with minerals, antioxidant (citric acdid), natrium borate, preservative (potassium benzoate, <0.1%)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature between 15 - 22°C.
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)
suitable for vegetarians and vegans