Jarrow Formulas Gamma E 300 contains Gamma Tocopherol, one of the eight members of the vitamin E family found concentrated in plant seeds and vegetable oils. Typical Vitamin E supplements only offer d-alpha tocopherol, which has been shown to deplete serum gamma tocopherol and alpha tocotrienol.
Gamma tocopherol is especially protective against reactive nitrogen species, free radicals that damage lipids, proteins and DNA. Inside the body, gamma tocopherol is found in high concentrations in the skin, muscle and venous tissue. Each softgel of Gamma E 300 contains more gamma tocopherol than a kilogram of pecans, pistachios, or walnuts.
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 8+ items = -20% discount!
- any 2+ = -5%!
- any 3+ = -7.5%!
- any 4+ = -10%!
- any 5+ = -12.5%!
- any 6+ = -15%!
- any 8+ = -20%!
- in stock
- €0 (NL) - €7,50 (BE/DE) - €9+ (EU)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping above €30 (NL) - €60 (BE/DE) or €6 discount above €75 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
Tocotrienols are the reason why vitamin E is so popular againVitamin E was first discovered in 1922 when it was deduced to be an important dietary factor, necessary for reproduction, hence why it was called “fertility factor.” Only in 1938 the structure of the most common form of vitamin E, alpha tocopherol was fully elucidated.
Take 1 to 2 softgels per day with meals, or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
contains per daily serving (1 softgel)
mixed tocopherol complex
- vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 50iu (34mg) 167% ADH
- gamma-tocopherol 300mg†
- other tocopherols (d-beta & d-delta) 100mg†
RDI = Recommended Daily Intake
† = RDI not established
active ingredient (mixed tocopherol complex), filler (soybean oil), softgel (bovine and porcine gelatin, glycerin and water)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature between 15 - 22°C.
keep out of reach of young children
If you have a medical condition, are preparing for or recovering from surgery, are pregnant, lactating, or trying to conceive, are under the age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
contains no other familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)