E Toco-Sorb 60 softgels - tocotrienols with phytosterol & squalene | Jarrow Formulas
Jarrow Formulas Toco-Sorb tocotrienol-vitamin E complex utilizes SupraBio enhanced absorption system. Tocotrienols protect cardiovascular function by affecting biosynthesis of cholesterol and reducing oxidation of low density lipoprotein (LDL-Cholesterol).
Typically, bioavailability of tocotrienols is low (absolute bioavailability is about 28%). Patented SupraBio specialized lipid mixture enhances tocotrienol uptake 2 to 3 times (55-85%).
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 6+ items = -15%
- any 2+ = -5%! (iDEAL/Bancontact/bank)
- any 3+ = -7.5%!
- any 4+ = -10%!
- any 5+ = -12.5%!
- any 6+ = -15%!
- in stock
- <€30: €4+ (NL) - €7+ (EU)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping above €30 (NL) - €50 (BE/DE) or €7 discount above €50 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
Tocotrienols are the reason why vitamin E is so popular againVitamin E was first discovered in 1922 when it was deduced to be an important dietary factor, necessary for reproduction, hence why it was called “fertility factor.” Only in 1938 the structure of the most common form of vitamin E, alpha tocopherol was fully elucidated.
Take 1 softgel, 1 or 2 times per day with a meal, or as directed by your qualified health care consultant
contains per daily serving (x tablets)
Tocomin palm tocotrienol-tocopherol complex 375mg†
- tocotrienols (d-alpha, d-beta, d-gamma-, d-delta) 57mg
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) 15mg (22iu) 73% RDI
RDI = Recommended Daily Intake
† = RDI not established
active ingredient (palm tocotrienol-tocopherol complex), filler (palm oil), capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerine, water and polyoxyl castor oil)
Tocomin® SupraBio® and Tocomin® are registered trademarks of Carotech, Inc. and protected by U.S. Patent Nos. 5,157,132 and 6,596,306 and other pending patents
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature between 15 - 22°C.
keep out of reach of young children
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)