Eyebright Herb 100 capsules - Euphrasia officinalis | Nature's Way
Nature's Way Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis) is a small annual herb native to Europe. It was traditionally used as a wash or taken internally to support the eyes.
The flowers have tiny stripes, with the appearance of "bloodshot eyes," which sparked its use in European folk remedy for eye irritation and general disorders of the eyes. The herb’s tannins are thought to be the active ingredients. Health & longevity through the healing power of nature—that's what it means to Trust the Leaf.
- gelatin caps
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 4+ items = -€2 discount!
- any two = -€1!
- any four = -€2!
- in stock
- €4 (NL) - €7,50 (BE/DE) - €9+ (EU)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping above €30 (NL) - €60 (BE/DE) or €6 discount above €75 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
LASIK eye surgery, is it safe?In the past decade, LASIK eye surgery has boomed in popularity. It is easy to understand why: instead of wearing contacts or glasses, after surgery your eyes are corrected to result into (almost) perfect vision. However, sometimes we also hear horror stories: late 2016 Dutch television showed a program in which a house physician laments he's suffering from horrible neuralgic pains after having undergone laser surgery. Experts claim this is an extremely rare side effect from a specific type of LASIK surgery that nobody needs to worry about.
Take 2 capsules daily, preferably with food
contains per daily serving (2 capsules)
eyebright (stem, leaf, flower) 860mg †
† = Recommended Daily Intake not established
active ingredients (eyebright) , filler (cellulose) , capsule (bovine and porcine gelatin)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature between 15 - 22°C.
keep out of reach of young children
Freshness & safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)