Power Supplements Glutamine is widely used by people with an upset gut lining as L-glutamine helps the intestines absorb fluid and important nutrients.
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the human body and involved in many metabolic processes. Skeletal muscles are the primary sites of glutamine concentration. Glutamine protects muscle tissue and supports immune function during periods of immune and muscular stress.
Glutamine supplementation supports protein synthesis as well as the rate of glycogen production by serving as a carbon donor. Glutamine is also a major source of fuel for enterocytes (intestinal cells) and supports the integrity of the intestinal lining. Glutamine also assists in the nucleotide synthesis by lymphocytes.
Especially endurance athletes will benefit from supplementing with glutamine.
L-Glutamine is manufactured in Japan by microbiological fermentation and is USP/FCC grade. This product is 100% L-Glutamine and contains NO other substance.
• improves the integrity of the small and lower intestine
• shortens recovery after sickness or burns in otherwise healthy individuals
• suitable for vegans
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 6+ items = -15%
- any 2+ = -5%! (iDEAL/Bancontact/bank)
- any 3+ = -7.5%!
- any 4+ = -10%!
- any 5+ = -12.5%!
- any 6+ = -15%!
- in stock
- <€30: €4+ (NL) - €7+ (EU)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping above €30 (NL) - €50 (BE/DE) or €7 discount above €50 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
- tested on doping in Köln WADA-doping lab
What causes muscle soreness?Delayed onset of muscle soreness (DOMS) is a type of pain that most will experience after doing unusual exercise for the first time. There have been several theories to as what causes muscle soreness. At first lactic acid was blamed, but lactic acids disappears quite rapidly and the time period between exercise and soreness too large.
improving gut function
take 2 gram (one teaspoon) up to 5 times a day, mix it with water or acidic fruit juice in between meals
strengthening immune system
take 4 gram (two teaspoons) up to 5 times a day, mix it with water or acidic fruit juice in between meals
contains per daily serving (1 scoop = 2 grams)
L-glutamine 2g †
† = Recommended Daily Intake not established
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature between 15 - 22°C.
keep out of reach of young children
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)
suitable for vegetarians and vegans