NANNYcare Peuter Geitenmelk / Growing up milk
NANNYcare is specially enriched goat's milk, to support the daily nutritional needs of children between 1 and 3 years old. The base of NANNYcare is goat's milk derived from dairy goats that graze on lush, green New-Zealand meadows.
The formula has been adapted to the special needs of small children, which means it has been enriched with extra iron, calcium, vitamin C and other vitamins and minerals. NANNYcare uses lactose (milk sugar) as the sole source of carbohydrates (mostly from what is naturally present in goat milk, partially from added lactose) and NO other unnecessarily added sugars like maltodextrine or glucose syrup. Furthermore it contains less sodium and saturated fats than regular full-fat milk.
NANNYcare is a very good alternative to cow's milk and soy-based growing-up milk. The advantage of goat's milk is that its proteins and fats are more easily digested. It contains a high amount of natural nucleotides (molecules of which our DNA is being built) that assist the immune system.
While many children will start to eat solid foods by 12 months, milk stays a very important source of essential nutrients, especially for picky eaters. It is recommended to give children two to three milk-based meals each day, up to 300-400ml in total. NANNYcare has a pleasant creamy taste.
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- goat's milk
- available on request
- €30+: €0 (NL) - €7 (BE/DE) - €9+ (EU)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping above €30 (NL) - €50 (BE/DE) or €7 discount above €50 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
Breast milk is bestIt is not even so long ago, when baby formulas were almost enforced upon new moms that gave birth to a baby in a hospital because the babies were withheld from the new mom, which makes it much harder to start breast feeding their newborn child.
How can allergies be avoided in children?Children who are exposed to more allergens and bacteria in their homes during the first year of life may be less likely to suffer from allergies, wheezing and asthma later on.
Researchers found that 3-year-olds who were exposed to mouse dander, cat dander and cockroach droppings before they turned 1 were three times less likely to suffer from wheezing, allergies and asthma than those who lived in homes without these allergens.
Use only the added scoop (4,5gram). Use one leveled scoop of powder to each 30ml of boiled and cooled water.
1. Always wash your hands prior to preparing foods. Pour 150ml of freshly boiled and cooled water into a clean container (dont let boiled water cool for longer than 30 minutes)
2. Fill the scoop that is present in the container with powder and level it. Add 5 levelled scoops of powder to the container. (The ratio is always 1 level scoop [4,5 gram] of powder for each 30ml of water).
3. Close the container carefully and shake it very well. You may want to let the closed container cool off further under cold tap water. Always check the temperature of the nutrition (lukewarm) before giving it to your child.
• NANNYcare Growing up Goat's milk is to be used as part of a balanced diet and is not meant to replace breast milk
• please use a container (mug) instead of a bottle to protect the teeth of your child
• avoid having your child's teeth contact food for a long period of time.
• always brush your child's teeth in the evening after the last meal of the day. Your dentist may give you more detailed advice.
• never leave your child alone when it is fed
contents of 100ml prepared product
per 100 ml
|- as saturated fats||1,8 g|
|- as mono-unsaturated fats||1,1 g|
|- as poly-unsaturated fats||0,66 g|
|- as sugars||6,7 g|
|- as lactose||6,7 g|
|vitamin A (retinyl acetate)||74 mcg||9,3%|
|vitamin D3||1,0 mcg||10%|
|vitamin E (d-alpha tocoferylacetate)||1,6 mg||13%|
|vitamin K1 (phyllochinone)||7,4 mcg||9,9%|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||10 mg||12,5%|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine-HCl )||60 mcg||5,5%|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavine-5-phosphate)||120 mcg||8,6%|
|vitamin B3 (niacine)||0,74 mg||4,6%|
|vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)||0,4 mg||6,7%|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine-HCl)||47 mcg||3,4%|
|vitamin B8/B7 (biotin)||2,7 mcg||5,4%|
|vitamin B11/B9 (folic acid)||8,7 mcg||4,4%|
|vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamine)||0,38 mcg||15%|
|potassium (tripotassiumcitrate)||110 mg||5,5%|
|chloride (goat's milk, cholinechloride)||100 mg||12,5%|
|calcium (lactate, hydroxide)||96 mg||12%|
|phosphorus (goat's milk)||66 mg||9,4%|
|magnesium (goat's milk)||8,6 mg||2,3%|
|iron (sulphate)||0,91 mg||6,5%|
|zinc (sulphate)||0,5 mg||5,0%|
|copper (sulphate)||50 mcg||5,0%|
|iodide (goat's milk, potassium iodide)||9,4 mcg||6,3%|
|selenium (sodium selenite)||1,3 mcg||2,4%|
RDI = Recommended Daily Intake
pasteurized solid goat's milk powder (62%), added lactose (from cow's milk), vegetable oils (sunflower and rapeseed), mineralmix (calciumcitrate, calciumhydroxide, sodiumcitrate, potassium chloride, ironsulphate, zincsulphate, coppersulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite) and vitaminmix (ascorbic acid, dl-α-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, retinyl acetate, cholecalciferol, calciumd- pantothenate, cyanocobalamine, phytomenadion, thiamine hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavine, folic acid, biotin), acidifier (citric acid), cholinechloride, taurine, L-carnitine
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature between 15 - 22°C.
keep out of reach of young children
contains goat's milk and lactose
contains no other familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)
vegetarians and vegans
suitable for vegetarians