Hawthorn 5:1 concentrate 100 caps - 2% vitexin | Jarrow Formulas
Jarrow Formulas Hawthorn (Crataegus oxyacantha) has been used for centuries to aid circulation and promote an efficient heart function.
Clinical research has identified how mostly flavonoids are responsible for hawthorn’s beneficial activities with vitexin (full name: vitexin-2”-O-rhamnoside) as the most important of them all.
The powerful antioxidants in hawthorn protect the cells of the cardiovascular system from free radicals.
• hawthorn promotes efficient heart function
- temporary sale
- free shipping costs above €30 (NL) - €60 (BE/DE) or €6 discount above €75 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
Take 1 to 2 capsules per day, or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
contains per daily serving (1 capsule)
hawthorn 5:1 concentrate (flower & leaf of Crataegus oxyacantha) 500mg †
- minimum 1.8% vitexin 2"-O-rhamnoside
† = Recommended Daily Intake not established
active ingredient (hawthorn), filler (cellulose, magnesium stearate from palm oil), anti-coagulant (silicon dioxide), capsule (bovine and porcine gelatin)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature between 15 - 22°C.
keep out of reach of young children
If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, or trying to conceive, are under the age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)