Jarrow Formulas Inulin and FructoOligoSaccharides (FOS) are soluble fibers that promote gut and overall health through their fermentation by gut flora, to yield important metabolites, including lactic acid and the short chain fatty acids acetate, propionate and butyrate.
These metabolites help to maintain proper pH in the gut, discourage the growth of unfriendly bacteria, reduce the absorption of toxic ammonia and positively affect bone health by increasing the bioavailability of dietary calcium. Moreover, acetate, propionate and butyrate promote the integrity of the intestinal cells lining the colon and promote healthy lipid metabolism.
BENEO™ Synergy1 delivers both long-chain and short-chain saccharides to the gut, optimizing the growth of beneficial bacteria.
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 4+ items = -€2 discount!
- any two = -€1!
- any four = -€2!
- in stock
- €4 (NL) - €7,50 (BE/DE) - €9+ (EU)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping above €30 (NL) - €60 (BE/DE) or €6 discount above €75 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
Fiber is the undigestable part of vegetable foods. The most common source of fiber are beans and legumes, onions and garlic, cabbage, unpeeled potatoes as well as fruits such as raisins, figs, prunes, berries and (unripe) bananas.
Mix 1 scoop into water, juice, protein drink mix, smoothie or other beverages. Take 1 to 2 times daily, or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
contains per daily serving (1 scoop, 3,8g)
total carbohydrates 4g
- fiber 3g 10% RDI
† (x % RDI)
RDI = Recommended Daily Intake not established
100% powder with the active ingredients (inulin and FOS)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature between 15 - 22°C.
keep out of reach of young children
If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, or trying to conceive, are under the age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)
suitable for vegetarians and vegans