K+D - K-Right 60 softgels - K1 + MK-4 + MK-7 + D3, optimized vitamin K-complex | Jarrow Formulas
Jarrow Formulas K-Right ™ is a synergistic combination of three forms of Vitamin K: MK-7, MK-4 and K1, plus vitamin D3 to promote bone and cardiovascular health.
Vitamin K is essential for the carboxylation of osteocalcin, which binds calcium in bones.
Vitamin D3 is essential for the production of osteocalcin.
Jarrow Formulas® MK-7 is a product of natural fermentation using Bacillus subtilis subsp. natto
vitaMK7® is a registered trademark of Gnosis.
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- temporary sale
- in stock
- €0 (NL) - €7,50 (BE/DE) - €9+ (EU)
- free shipping above €30 (NL) - €60 (BE/DE) or €6 discount above €75 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
take 1 softgel per day or as directed by a qualified healthcare professional
contains per daily serving (1 softgel)
vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 2000iu (500% RDI)
vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) 500 mcg (625% RDI)
MK-4 (vitamin K2 as menatetrenon-4) 1500 mcg (1875% RDI)
MK-7 (vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7) 180 mcg (225% RDI)
RDI = Recommended Daily Intake
active ingredients (cholecalciferol, phylloquinone, menaquinone), filler (extra virgin oil), softgel capsule (bovine & porcine gelatin, glycerin and purified water), light barrier (caramel)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature between 15 - 22°C.
keep out of reach of young children
If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18 or taking medications (especially anticoagulants like warfarin or coumadin), consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
natto is derived from soy
contains no other familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)