Power Supplements vitamine D3+K2
Vitamin D should preferably be combined with vitamin K2
Are you using vitamin D? Take it together with vitamin K2 because while vitamin D makes sure you absorb calcium from nutrition, vitamin K2 makes sure it gets deposited at the right spot in your body. Combined together these two vitamins maintain healthy bone structure.
When the body ingests a lot of calcium but not enough vitamin K, calcium may get deposited at undesirable locations, such as in arteries.
Therefore it is a good idea to eat a lot of vegetables. Especially green leafy vegetables are an important surce of vitamin K1. The human body will convert vitamin K1 into vitammin K2. Both vitamin K1 and K2 can make sure calcium gets deposited in the bones, where it belongs. However, vitamin K2 does this in a superior way.
Functions vitamin D3
- normal absorption and use of the minerals calcium and phosporous from nutrition
- maintenance of a normal calcium level in the blood
- normal function of muscles
- supports the immune system
- healthy bones and teeth
- healthy cell replication
Functions vitamin K1 and K2
- normal blood coagulation (the character K is literally derived from the German '‘Koagulation’)
- maintenance of healthy bone structure
Power Supplements Vitamin D3 plus K2 Synergy bevat cholecalciferol in plaats van het minder effectieve ergocalciferol (Vitamine D2). Doordat de vitamine D3 geëmulgeerd is met zonnebloemolie wordt de opname bevorderd.
- any two = -€1!
- any four = -€2!
- available by April
- <€30: €4+ (NL) - €7+ (EU)
- free shipping above €30 (NL) - €50 (BE/DE) or €7 discount above €50 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
adults: take one capsule daily with a meal or as directed by your health care professional
contains per daily serving (1 capsule)
vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 25mcg (1000iu) (125% RDI)
vitamin K (as menaquinone-7) 75mcg (100% RDI)
RDI = Recommended Daily Intake
active ingredient (cholecalciferol, menaquinone), emulgator (sunflower oil), light protection (caramel) capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerol)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature
keep out of reach of young children
contra-indication and warnings
if you are taking anti-coagulants, do not use
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)