Power Supplements Natural Multi is a unique multivitamin complex, as it is an all-natural product without synthetic vitamins or minerals
Some unique characteristics of Natural Multi:
• contains natural vitamins and provitamins from plant-based sources
• contains furthermore a high and adequate dose of vitamin D3 from sheep wool
• has meaningful yet NOT superflous high amounts of vitamins and minerals
• contains a smart selection of minerals
• contains virgin olive oil as a filler
• adding olive oil results into a better absorption of fat-soluble vitamins
• is tolerated well because of the use of softgel-capsules filled with olive oil
• uses fish-based gelatin instead of the usual bovine or porcine gelatin
Natural Multi is also interesting because of what it does not contain:
• no non-natural synthetic vitamins, which are thought to stimulate abnormal cell-replication and decrease longevity
• does not contain iron. Iron is frequently tolerated poorly and gives rise to excess oxydation in the body
• does not contain chromium
• does not contain herbs which can cause malabsorption or interact with medicine
• does not contain acetylcystein
• does not contain gluten, milk, lactose nor synthetic colourants or flavours .
• does not contain additives normally present in multivitamin tablets, which can hinder proper absorption
In short: Natural Multi is a multimineral and multivitamin supplement that offers meaningful supplementattion and doesn't cause a burden to the body!
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 6+ items = -15% discount!
- any 2+ = -5%!
- any 3+ = -7.5%!
- any 4+ = -10%!
- any 5+ = -12.5%!
- any 6+ = -15%!
- in stock
- €4 (NL) - €7,50 (BE/DE) - €9+ (EU)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping above €30 (NL) - €60 (BE/DE) or €6 discount above €75 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
- tested on doping in Köln WADA-doping lab
Can zinc deficiency cause depression?
The health benefits of zinc include a proper functioning of the immune and digestive systems, controlled diabetes, reduction in stress levels, improved metabolism, and an increased rate of healing for acne and wounds. Also, it is helpful in terms of pregnancy, hair care, eczema, weight loss, night blindness, cold, eye care, appetite loss, and many other conditions.
What is the importance of zinc?
Zinc plays a vital role in protein synthesis and helps regulate the cell production in the immune system of the human body. It is mostly found in the strongest muscles of the body and is found in especially high concentrations in the white and red blood cells, retina, skin, liver, kidneys, bones, and pancreas. The semen and the prostate gland in men also contain significant amounts of zinc.
In the human body, there are more than 300 different enzymes that require zinc to function normally. Researchers believe that 3,000 proteins (out of approximately 100,000) have this vital mineral.
A normal person has two to three grams of zinc at any given time. There are organs in the human body which secrete it, such as the salivary gland, the prostate gland, and the pancreas. Even cells involved in the activity of the immune system secrete zinc. It is used up in various metabolic processes and eliminated through normal excretory and urinary channels, so it needs to be replenished often. If it isn’t, you will begin to suffer from deficiency symptoms.
A multivitamin a day keeps the doctor awayWith so many supplements available, and a lot of supplement advertisements in sports magazines targeted at athletes, one is rarely seen: ads for a multivitamin and mineral.
When you think about supplements, what are the first thoughts that go through your mind? Whey protein, nitric oxide, creatine, fat burners, or maybe something else? These are the ones that consume the ads.
What if I told you though that the most important supplement that you must have in your arsenal is not on this list? That is your basic multivitamin. From the chewable ones you took as a kid to the ones you have now. Oh, you don't take them? If not, you better change that immediately if you want to meet your fitness goals.
For the human body to complete all the tasks it has in a normal day, it must be given a wide and complex variety of vital nutrients. Becoming deficient in any one of these essential vitamins or minerals causes breakdown of the metabolic pathway that produces optimum efficiency and performance goes down quick. Obviously, this is NOT what you want!
Timing of supplementsWe frequently receive the question whether it really matters when to use a particular supplement.
Most supplements come with instructions to ingest them with a meal. This is in the assumption that meal contain fat, as fat will aid with absorption through the gut wall. Whether or not this can be your first meal of the day, depends on how much fat it contains. Especially fat-soluble vitamins, such as A,D, E and K need fat for proper absorption.
A work-around is to ingest them together with a larger amount of fish or krill oil softgels if your first meal doesn't contain enough fat.
Another reason take supplements with a meal, is that taking it by itself, can cause nausea or discomfort.
take two capsules a day with a meal that contains fat (to promote absorption)
contains per minimal daily serving (2 softgel capsules)
pro-vitamin A (beta-carotene from Blakeslea trispora) 560 mcg (70%RDI)
vitamin B1 3.3 mg (300% RDI)
vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 3.0mg (214% RDI)
vitamin B3 (niacinamide) 5.1 mg (32% RDI)
vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) 5.7mg (95% RDI)
vitamin B6 (pyridoxin HCl) 3.3 mg (236% RDI)
folic acid 105 mcg (52% RDI)
vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 80mg (100% RDI)
vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 25mcg (500% RDI)
vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) 5.1mcg (42% RDI)
vitamin K2-MK7 (from natto) 30mcg (40% RDI)
copper (as copper sulphate) 0.5mg (50% RDI)
iodine (from potassium iodide) 150 mcg (100% RDI)
lutein (from Tagetes erecta) 1 mg †
magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 150 mg (40% RDI)
molybdene (as sodium molybdate) 25 mcg (50% RDI)
selenium 55 mcg (100% RDI)
- as selenite, methyl-selenocystein and selenomethionine from inactivated yeast cells
silicium (from bamboo-extract) 10 mg†
zinc (as zinc gluconate) 7mg (70% RDI)
† = Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) not established
active ingredients (vitamin-rich extracts (from Amla, Tulsi, lemon, guave, soybean-oil, natto (fermented soy) and Blakeslea Trispora), minerals (inactivated yeastd) and vitamin D3 from sheep wool), filler (cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil, beeswax), emulgator (lecithin) ,softgelcapsule (fishgelatin, glycerol,caramel, bamboo extract)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature between 15 - 22°C.
keep out of reach of young children
Due to the presence of vitamin K2, it is advised to not use it along with blood-thinning medication from the type of 'vitamin-K-antagonists'.
contains gelatin from fish, extract from soybean oil and fermented soy (natto)
contains no other familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, shellfish or mollusks)
not suitable for strict vegetarians and vegans