Nature's Way Neem leaves contains neem (Azadirachta indica) , which is is an Ayurvedic herbal from India traditionally used for purifying and cleansing.
Products made from neem trees have been used in India for over two millennia for their medicinal properties. Neem products are believed by Ayurvedic practitioners to be anthelmintic, antifungal, antidiabetic, antibacterial, antiviral, contraceptive and sedative. It is considered a major component in Ayurvedic and Unani medicine and is particularly prescribed for skin diseases.
- gelatin caps
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 4+ items = -€2 discount!
- any two = -€1!
- any four = -€2!
- in stock
- €4 (NL) - €7,50 (BE/DE) - €9+ (EU)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping above €30 (NL) - €60 (BE/DE) or €6 discount above €75 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
take 2 capsules three times daily, preferably with foodor as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
contains per daily serving (2 capsules)
neem (leaf from Azadirachta indica) 950mg
active ingredient (neem leaves), capsule (bovine and porcine gelatin)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature between 15 - 22°C.
keep out of reach of young children
In adults, short-term use of neem is safe, while long-term use may harm the kidneys or liver
Do not use when pregnant or lactating nor give to children.
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)