Jarrow Formulas Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is of exceptional quality and flavor. Our Apple Cider Vinegar is produced the “old fashioned” way. Jarrow Formulas' Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is made using yeast and bacteria to ferment apple juice. The microorganisms produce acetic acid, and the final product is apple cider vinegar. Vinegar Mother consists of strands of proteins, enzymes and microbes from the fermentation process. Unpasteurized and unfiltered, Jarrow Formulas' Organic Apple Cider Vinegar maintains its natural properties.
what distinguishes Apple Cider Vinegar?
• no chemicals, additives or preservatives.
• unpasteurized and unfiltered to preserve its nutritional value.
• contains pectins, trace minerals (including potassium),beneficial bacteria and enzymes.
• full strength (5% acidity)
• contains “mother” which is formed naturally by the bacteria in unpasteurized vinegar.
• vinegar containing mother is not harmful or spoiled.
• packed in opaque non-reactive bottles to protect nutrients from breakdown by light and free radical production due to photo-oxidation.
• use in salad dressings, sauces, marinades and pickling
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- available on request
- free shipping above €30 (NL) - €50 (BE/DE) or €7 discount above €50 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
How to get in enough fluids and not feel embarassedWhomever is interested in health and fitness will have been told countless times to drink enough fluids to stay healthy!
What they never tell you, is how to combine drinking plenty fluids with being out and about on the road or stuck in a place where you aren't allowed to take potty breaks! Yikes!
I can't even begin to tell you the amount of times when I was cycling some event and needing to pee so badly, but not find a bush to hide behind. Or, when I did see one, already have gone past it, and of course you never ever turn around, but pedal onwards.
Oh, how I envied my shameless male companions, who simply could get off at a tree and empty their bladder.
But even men encounter a problem when it comes to what is called, doing a 'number 2'.
What foods deserve the name 'superfoods' and why?Many different foods have been touted as superfoods over the past few decades and undoubtedly many more will come.
Why are we all so focussed on superfoods? Secretly, we all hope for the miracle natural 'drug' to cure or prevent heart diseases and other degenerative diseases, especially when it can compensate for other bad habits, such as smoking, drinking too much alcohol, not sleeping enough and moving too little.
In order to do away with the hype of it all, we at Pasio decided to get rid of the category of 'superfoods' and merge all edible products (fats, proteins and superfoods) into one major category called 'nutrition'.
While there is no official legal definition of superfoods, this doesn't mean there isn't a scientific basis for calling a food “super.”
According to nutritionists, a superfood is the type of fruit and veggies that packs a lot of micronutrients into each calorie and is linked with a reduced risk of chronic disease. Studies also suggest that people who eat more of them tend to be thinner and live longer than those who rarely or never eat them.
However, what type of micronutrients these are , is up for debate.
Shake well before using to distribute the “Vinegar Mother.”
contains per serving (1 tbsp,15g)
calories 5 kcal (33kcal per 100g)
- fat 0g
- carbs 0g (<5g per 100g)
- protein 0g
- potassium 15mg (100mg per 100g)
certified organic apple cider vinegar with 5% acetic acid
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature between 15 - 22°C. Shelf life of at least 5 years.
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)
suitable for vegetarians and vegans