Pau d'Arco inner bark 180 capsules - traditional botanical ingredient of the rainforest | Nature's Way
Nature's Way Pau d'Arco Inner bark (Tabebuia impetiginosa), also known as Lapacho or Taheebo, is native to the rainforest of both Central and South America. Naturally rich in quinones such as napthaquinones, naphthofurandiones, and anthroquinones, Pau D'Arco has been consumed historically to help promote wellness on a number of levels.
More recent scientific studies indicate that Pau D'Arco helps to support healthy intestinal flora. It has also been suggested that Pau D'Arco may assist the body in supporting healthy cell growth and possesses powerful antioxidant properties
Pau d'Arco is carefully grown, tested and produced to certified quality standards.
Nature's Way encourages active participation in saving the world's natural rainforests.
- gelatin caps
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- 6+ items = -€3
- any two = -€1! (iDEAL/Bancontact/bank)
- any four = -€2!
- any six = -€6!
- in stock
- <€30: €4+ (NL) - €7+ (EU)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping above €30 (NL) - €50 (BE/DE) or €7 discount above €50 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
Take 2 capsules twice daily with food or water.
For intensive use take 4 capsules three times daily or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
contains per daily serving (2 capsules)
pau d'arco (inner bark of Tabebuia impetiginosa) 1090mg
active ingredient (inner bark of pau d'arco), filler (vegetable magnesium stearate), capsule (bovine and porcine gelatin)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature between 15 - 22°C.
keep out of reach of young children
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)