Jarrow Formulas Potassium Citrate provides potassium, an essential macromineral in human nutrition with a wide range of roles, including transmission of nerve impulses, contraction of cardiac and skeletal muscles, and production of energy. Potassium is the predominant electrolyte within cells and essential for maintaining proper cellular tonicity.
The citrate salt of potassium has been shown to aid in the preservation of skeletal integrity. In this respect, it may function by partially neutralizing the high acid loads associated with typical Western diets, and by sparing calcium from excessive loss.
Fruits and vegetables are the richest dietary sources of potassium; potassium-rich foods include leafy greens, fruits, and root vegetables.
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- available on request
- <€30: €4 (NL) - €7 (BE/DE) - €9+ (EU)
- free shipping above €30 (NL) - €50 (BE/DE) or €7 discount above €50 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
Take 1 tablet per day or as directed by your qualified health care consultant. Easy-Solv® tablets are designed to disintegrate within several minutes of ingestion.
contains per daily serving (1 tablet)
potassium (as potassium citrate) 99mg 2% RDI
RDI = Recommended Daily Intake
active ingredients (potassium citrate), fillers (dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, stearic acid and magnesium stearate from palm oil), anti-coagulant (silicium dioxide)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature between 15 - 22°C.
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks), capsule (gelatin)
suitable for vegetarians and vegans