Pressure Optimizer 60 tablets - lactotripeptides, bittermelon, grape seed, sesame seed, celery and magnesium | Jarrow Formulas
Jarrow Formulas Pressure Optimizer promotes healthy blood pressure levels, due to clinically-studied ingredients like lactotripeptides, bittermelon, grape seed extract, sesame seed, celery and magnesium.
who can benefit from Pressure Optimizer?
Healthy individuals who are interested in blood pressure support may find Presure Optimizer of interest
what distinguishes Pressure Optimizer?
• Clinically-studied ingredients like AmealPeptide : patented lactotripeptides (Val-Pro-Pro & Ile-Pro-Pro) and MegaNatural-BP grape seed extract
• superior botanical extracts GlycoStat wild bitter melon (15:1) extract and Sesaplex sesame seed extract
• 100mg magnesium and 250mg celery seed extract
• EasySolv tablets
how does each active ingredient function in Pressure Optimizer?
• lactotripeptides (IPP and VPP) produced by fermentation of milk proteins they support bood pressure health and arterial compliance
• wild bitter melon extract (Momordica charantia) may beneficially affect nitric oxide production and the angiotensin renin system
• sesame seed extract supports antioxidant mechanisms, including the recycling of various forms of vitamin E in the body
• grape seed extract procyanidins found in grape seeds support vessel health, likely through effects on endothelium dependent vasodilation
• celery seed extract traditionally used as a kidny tonic because of diuretic properties, components of celery seed may have beneficial effects on microvessels
• magnesium (Mg) deficiency has been associated with elevated blood pressure in epidemiological studies. Magnesium helps to relax blood vessels.
The combination of the above active ingredients provides a natural alternative for supporting healthy blood pressure.
AmealPeptide is a registered trademark of Calpis Co. Ltd.
MegaNatural-BP is a registered and patented trademark from Polyphenolics, a division of Constellation Wines US, Inc.
Glycostat and Sesaplex are trademarks from Glykon Technologies Group, LLC
Clinically-studied milk tripeptides
The tripeptides, isoleucyl-prolyl-proline (IPP) and valyl-prolyl-proline (VPP), have been isolated from various dairy products, especially as a result of the action of enzymes found in L. helveticus and A. oryzae action on milk proteins. AmealPeptide is produced via bacterial proteolysis of casein.
In human clinical research, AmealPeptide has shown positive effects on blood-pressure health, particularly in those who have not previously taken blood-pressure medication. In general, lactotripeptides have demonstrated positive clinical effects while also showing evidence of helping vessels respond in a healthy manner to changes in pressure.
Grape Seed Procyanidins
Grape (Vitis vinifera L.) seeds are high in phenolic oligomers and polymers called procyanidins. Procyanidins, from multiple sources, seem to affect the ability of blood vessels to relax. Grape seed procyanidins may also offer a degree of protection to vessels from oxidative and inflammatory stress, which can lead to their dysfunction. In clinical studies, MegaNatural-BP grape seed extract (GSE) has shown evidence for positive effects in promoting healthy vessels after 6-8 weeks of use.
Sesame (Sesamum indicum) seed has been clinically demonstrated to reduce the metabolism of tocopherols and tocotrienols (forms of vitamin E) in the human body. This may represent a way to increase effective levels of various forms of vitamin E in the body without actual consumption. As a class of lipid-soluble compounds, vitamin E possesses various antioxidant and cardio-protective effects promoting healthy, open vessels. In addition, the sesame seed lignans, sesamin and sesamolin, may directly mediate similar effects in the body offering protection from oxidative and inflammatory stress to the vasculature. Sesaplex is standardized for both sesamin and sesamolin content.
Bitter melon for better wellin’
Bitter melon (Momordica charantia) has been used traditionally in various cultures for blood-sugar, blood-lipid, and blood-pressure effects. Animal data support prospects related to blood pressure via effects on nitric oxide production and angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE).
Glycostat is a (15:1) water-extract of wild-type bitter melon fruit standardized to contain at least 6% bitters and 5% charantin. Glycostat appears to have superior properties to other commercially available bitter melon preparations that have been standardized to either bitters or charantin.
Celery (Apium graveolens) has been traditionally used in kidney tonics because of apparent diuretic action and other physiological effects. It is believed that 3-n-butylphthalide (NBP), a substance unique to celery and concentrated in celery seed volatile oils, is the main active component relating to effects on the vasculature. NBP appears to increase blood flow in cerebral microvessels. Another component of celery, apigenin, may also possess related action.
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- cow's milk
- sesame seed
- 8+ items = -20% discount!
- any 2+ = -5%
- any 3+ = -7.5%!
- any 4+ = -10%
- any 5+ = -12.5%!
- any 6+ = -15%
- any 8+ = -20%!
- in stock
- €0 (NL) - €7,50 (BE/DE) - €9+ (EU)
- quantity discount is valid for any combination of products
- free shipping above €30 (NL) - €60 (BE/DE) or €6 discount above €75 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
You may add stress to this list of predictive factors. Young Swedish conscripts that were categorized as 'easily stressed', had a far higher chance to get hypertension later in life, especially when they were already overweight as a young adult and also developed diabetes.
Take 1 tablet 2 times per day with meals , or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
Not intended for those who are hypotensive (low blood pressure).
Easy-Solv tablets are designed to disintegrate within several minutes of ingestion.
contains per daily serving (2 tablets)
lactotripeptides 3.4mg †
- (Isoleucyl-Prolyl-Proline [IPP] and Valyl-Prolyl-Proline [VPP]
Glycostat wild bitter melon 15:1 fruit extract 750 mg †
- Momordica charantia, wild genotype
celery seed extract 250mg †
- Apium graveolens stardardized for volatile oils
MegaNatural BP grape seed extract 150mg†
- Vitis vinifera standardized to 85% total phenolics
magnesium 100mg 25% RDI
SesaPlex sesame seed extract (Sesaum indicum) 50mg †
- lignans with >30% sesamin en >10% sesamolin
† = Recommended Daily Intake not established
active ingredients (bitter melon, celery seed extract, grape seed extract, magnesium, sesame seed extract, lactotripeptides from milk), filler (celluose, stearic acid from palm oil), anti-coagulant (silicon dioxide)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature between 15 - 22°C.
keep out of reach of young children
If you have a medical condition (especially hyper- or hypotension), are pregnant, lactating, or trying to conceive, are under the age of 18, or are taking medications (especially for blood pressure control), consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
contains milk , celery and sesame seed
contains no other familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, mustard, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)