PS (PhosphatidylSerine) - nature's brain booster, a vital lipid nutrient for memory, mood and stress by Parris M. Kidd
Phosphatidylserine is a naturally occurring phospholipid, which is essential for the normal functioning of neuronal cell membranes. A shortage of these lipids can lead to a decrease in learning capacity and a more rapid onset of the aging process in the brain.
For this reason phosphatidylserine has become one of the most populair brain supplements in the last few years. What phosphatidylserine actually is and what it does in your body is explained in this concise English manual.
PS is nature's brain booster for memory, mood and stress: a vital lipid nutrient for total health management.
- PS, vital lipid and premier brain nutrient
- PS may reverse early brain decline
- Useful tool against severe memory loss
- Lifting depression and anxiety
- Disarming mental stress, a memory killer
- PS also helps manage physical stress
- PS for "ADD" - excellent early results
- PS and DHA amplify each other's benefits
- PS for total health management
- PS does something for everyone