Jarrow Formulas co Q-10 200mg 60 capsules: co-enzyme Q10 is an important antioxidant found in high concentration in human heart and liver, is part of the cell's electron transport system, needed for ATP (i.e. energy) production within the cells. Co-Q10 production declines with age, but much faster when statines are being used, which means co-Q10 supplementation is a very good idea.
Jarrow Formulas co-Q10 is derived from fermentation and consists only of the natural trans configuration, the same as is synthesized in the human body.
what distinguishes co-Q10?
• original co-Q10 capsules
• physician supported cardiovascular protection
• enhances levels depleted by statin use
• natural trans configuration only
• pharmaceutical grade Kaneka Q10
Jarrow Formulas supports clinical research on co-enzyme Q10
- gelatin caps
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- time of availability unknown
- free shipping above €30 (NL) - €50 (BE/DE) or €7 discount above €50 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
What is co-enzyme Q10 and why is it important for our health?
Co-enzyme Q10, mostly shortened to Q10 is present in almost every single cell of our body. The other name for Q10 is ubiquinone, which is derived from the Latin word ubiquitous ('everywhere').
Co-enzyme Q10 is important for cellular processes in which it helps to produce energy for growth and maintenance. Co-Q10 also works as an antioxidant that protects you from the same energy-making process it’s also involved in.
While your body is capable of producting co-enzyme Q10 from food, the ability to do so, declines with age. This is why Q10 is called a conditionally essential nutrient, meaning it is required to be supplemented as we grow old.
Dry, drier, driestNow autumn finally arrived, some of us will notice the skin gets drier and drier. In a mild case of extreme dryness, we will notice flaky and a reddened skin. In a more severe case, you will get chapped skin due to the cracked upper layer, which can be especially painful at the heels.
take 1 capsule up to 3 times a day with each meal, or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
contains per daily serving (1 capsule)
co-enzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) 200mg †
† = Recommended Daily Intake not established
active ingredients (co-Q10 (ubiquinone)), filler (cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate), anticoagulant (silicon dioxide), capsule (bovine gelatin)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature between 15-22°C.
keep out of reach of young children
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, lupin, soy, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks)