SOD - SuperOxide Dismutase 60 capsules - antioxidant enzyme | Jarrow Formulas
Jarrow Formulas Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) is one of nature’s most active antioxidant enzymes as it scavenges superoxide free radicals, which is the most dangerous oxygen free radical in the body. SOD is often referred to as the “powerhouse antioxidant” or the “master defense enzyme.”. SOD is found in nearly all human cells, but production diminishes with age. Chronic illness or toxin exposure can put strain on these endogenous antioxidant levels, including SOD.
Without antioxidant enzymes, like SOD, oxidative stress develops that can lead to respiratory, cognitive, cardiovascular, vision and joint problems.
SOD enhances endogenous antioxidant defenses. SOD also supports cognitive performance and reduces mental fatigue.
EXTRAMEL® is a registered trademark of BIONOV.
Some supplements are suitable for both men and women of all ages as well as children. But other supplements are specifically targeted to the aging woman or man. Another supplement is especially suitable for athletes, regardless of gender.
- available on request
- <€30: €4+ (NL) - €7+ (EU)
- free shipping above €30 (NL) - €50 (BE/DE) or €7 discount above €50 (EU)
- keep out of reach of young children
- a dietary supplement is not a subsitute for a healthy diet ; do not exceed recommended dose
- if you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive, are under age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
- books, probiotics and products bought in the SALE can NOT be returned
take 1 capsule per day or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional
contains per daily serving (1 capsule)
SOD B Extreme 20mg †
- from melon fruit concentrate (Cucumis melo L.)
† = Recommended Daily Intake not established
active ingredients (SOD from melon fruit concentrate), filler (cellulose, hydrogenated palm oil), anticoagulant (silicon dioxide), filler (vegetable magnesium stearate), v-capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)
keep dry and closed at normal room temperature between 15 - 22°C.
keep out of reach of young children
If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
contains no familiar allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, lupin, nuts/tree nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish or mollusks) .
suitable for vegetarians and vegans